Over time, your well may develop a buildup of harmful bacteria, including coliform and e-coli, which can show up on bacteria tests done by homeowners or real estate companies. A contaminated well can produce water that is unsafe for consumption or any use at all. We can provide your well with a shock treatment that can eliminate any bacteria in your well and keep your drinking water safe.


Our well shocking methods including installing a chlorine mixture down the well to disinfect the well column. We then rinse the well casing with the water containing a chlorine residual to disinfect potential contamination that may be lingering on the well casing from pests and insects. Finally, we get a high residual of chlorine into all of the water fixtures in the home to kill the bacteria that has grown in the piping of the home.

Just a phone call away

​for a fast and easy quote

Steve Collier: Owner/Inspector

NY Inspector License: #16000071634

CT Inspector License: #HOI.00001066

E: Steve.Collier@Collierhomeinspection.com

P: 845-380-0074

  • Facebook Social Icon